Skip to main content

Pioneer Hearts Western Romance Event

Looking for something for your TBR?

You're kidding us, right, Melissa?

Um. *glances at own TBR pile and blushes* Never mind.


Need a gift for someone who likes historical romance?
*smiles and nods hopefully*

If so, you're in luck! 

Come Back is on sale now through October 19th. 
In fact, a whole herd of western romances are. 
There are giveaways, too.



Welcome to the first ever Pioneer Hearts 99c Western Romance Event! 

pioneerheartssalegraphic1200

This sale includes dozens of books for your Kindle, and a selection for your Nook or iBooks libraries, as well. And you know what else is fun? You can win some pretty snazzy prizes!

 imageimage image image image image image imageimage imageimage image image image image imageimage imageimage image image image image image image imageimage image

Want to win one of two $10 Amazon gift cards? Share our sale and follow our authors! You could also win signed books, a beautiful turquoise pendant necklace (voted a favorite by the Pioneer Hearts Readers Group!), and more!  


One last thing...
Did you know you can buy e-books as gifts and set a future delivery date? 
You can! Both Amazon Kindle and Nook allow e-book gifting.

Talk about easy holiday shopping! No fighting overflowing parking lots or crowds. Combine that with the low price of 99c, and that's one heck of a deal!



Tell your friends!



Comments

  1. I just read about this. I think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is an awesome idea! Great job, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My TBR list is already HUGE, but these look really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For you I logged on to twitter. Now that's love.

    So many books...I'm drooling just a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahha! Love your TBR response. I was just looking at it last night wondering how I was going to get through it all. Great book idea. I hope it brings in a lot of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book line-up!!! My TBR list is reaching sky high. So many great books so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'll take any excuse to yell something embarrassing, yet appropriate... YEEHAW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Massive event! *raises ruckus* :D Hope you're doing well, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many books to read... but I'm not complaining. Thanks for the list Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great event! I hope it's a huge success for you guys. I already have Come Back or I would definitely take advantage. Will tweet now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )