Skip to main content

My First Award

Thanks, C. B. Wentworth, for the blog award!

 Here are my words:

Altruistic - Bookcase-collector - Creative - Determined - Eager  
Fun-loving - Gardener - Homeschooler - Imaginative - Just - Kind - Loner
Moon pie muncher - Nurse - Organized - Practical - Quiet - Realistic - Shy
Typing and typing and typing - Unruffled - Visual - Writer
needs a Xanax (kidding) - lover of Yesterday - Zaftig

Who’s next?  It was hard to choose, but these blogs are quite awesome and deserve to be recognized:

Lynda R. Young's blog, W.I.P It

Carrie Butler @ Soyoureawriter

Christy Farmer

Nancy Kimball

It’s easy to accept the ABC Award!  Here’s what you need to do:
1. Use the alphabet to describe yourself.
2. Pass the award to as many nominees as you see fit and let them know.

= )


Comments

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations!

    Oh, and thank you for passing it on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever meme!
    Congrats on your award and your clever iteration of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting award. Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was both surprised and delighted to get it.

      Delete
  4. I love your alphabet list and the chance is given me to know you better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, than you so much for the award! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Melissa! Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )